Wrapped Hotels Genesis 1 Mint

NFT List  Badge

Wrapped Hotels Genesis 1 Mint

NFT List  Badge
Don’t miss out Wrapped Hotels Genesis 1 drop the 28 of April ! Only 999 Genesis rooms will be available to Whitelisted members! Benefits for Genesis 1 room holders include : 10% chance of a free room airdrop on the public sale, exclusive giveaways of real life hotel and resort experiences, increased chance of rare room mint and more ! But what is Wrapped Hotels? Wrapped Hotels is a collection of 10.000 unique hotel rooms which are divided in 3 categories following their function: Room, Lounge and Reception desk. 🔹 Rooms account for about 95% of the supply, leaving the other 5% to the restaurant places and reception desks. 🔹 The unique design of the rooms has been achieved thanks to the usage of over 50 different furniture models by our creative team. Each type of room has their exclusive pieces of furniture in relation with their respective use cases, in addition each furniture element has a rarity score that will not only affect the value of your property but also its assigned redistribution rate. 🔹 We can say that a Wrapped Hotels NFT acts as a deed of ownership for its equivalent room in The Sandbox metaverse, therefore the owner of a Wrapped Hotels NFT also has ownership rights on its Sandbox equivalent. Economics Wrapped Hotels has been developed by having in mind an offer of real value for its holders and this on two different forms: Real Estate and passive income. 🔹 The first offer of value we propose is a part of The Sandbox plot crowdfunded through the sale. Therefore, the price of rooms can be directly influenced by the trend of Sandbox plots as an NFT of the Wrapped Hotels collection can be considered a fraction of a land (1/10000 of a plot). Enter the active part of the metaverse with our model inspired by the sector of fractional estate ownership. On phase 3 holders will be able to take advantage of their virtual property through the Sandbox metaverse and benefit from various forms of financial exploitation: events, gatherings, museums, exclusive DJ sets, on the metaverse your entrepreneurial imagination is the only limit. 🔹 Until then we also offer the redistribution of 8% of secondary market sales royalties to the holders of Wrapped Rooms NFTs. This is calibrated in function of the room type and proportional to the rarity scores of one holder properties. This yield coming from staking a set of rooms gets a multiplier in function of the color attribute, the color of the walls represents the tower your room lies in. Having a collection of rooms on the same building therefore improves the return on investment, this mechanism improves liquidity and organically rises overall trading volume due to the exchange post room key reveal.

Blockchain:

Ethereum

Ethereum

Drop Date:

April 28, 2022