The Labyrinth NFT Play2Earn

NFT List  Badge

The Labyrinth NFT Play2Earn

NFT List  Badge
Exclusive NFT art collection composed of 4400 minimalist, geometric mazes that give you access to a unique Play2Earn experience. Will you manage to escape from it ? About The Labyrinth is an exclusive project with a unique P2E experience. Mazes (The Labyrinth project tokens) are claimable for free, and only by door owners (Stringify(door) project tokens). Each door token can be used only once to claim a maze. The more doors you own, the rarer maze you will be able to claim. There will be 5 different types of mazes: Triangles, Hexagons, Octagons, Decagons and Dodecagons. Rewards 400 original wall-art mazes will be shipped to random holders who have not sold their maze NFT ever. The wall-art drop will happen 2 months after the collection has sold out. We will ask for a mailing address if you are selected, and you will have a period of time to accept. Play2Earn There will be a 10% royalty attached to any maze NFT resold via a marketplace. 20% of this royalty will be dedicated to funding the project, and the other 80% will go towards a prize pool for the P2E experience and community giveaways. Three months after the collection has sold out, we will start to run monthly P2E competitions where you will be able to participate if you own at least one maze and one door. The player will have to escape from the labyrinth (resolve a maze) in the allotted time. There will be a competition for each type of maze. The rarer the maze you own, the fewer people participate in this particular competition, the higher the prize and the harder it will be to escape from it. At each competition, your door tokens will give you one try in The Labyrinth P2E. The more doors you own, the more tries you will get to escape from The Labyrinth in a better time, the more chances you will have to win a prize. Burn mechanism If you own two mazes, you will be able to burn them and get a new, rarer one with black background (your doors will not be burned). For example, you will be able to bur

Blockchain:

Ethereum

Drop Date:

December 16, 2021

Tags:

Marketplace: