Snobiety Peacocks

NFT List  Badge

Snobiety Peacocks

NFT List  Badge
Snobiety Peacocks is a collection of 8,888 NFTs - Unique digital collectibles that live on the Ethereum blockchain. The Dream: Our ultimate goal, for this first RoadMap, will be to be able to develop a Play To Earn in the Metaverse. Where those who are Peacocks holders, have benefits and can stake their NFTs and money earned in the Metaverse in a LiquidityPool of our nation! ROAD MAP 🦚 0% Mint: Welcome, if your intentions were not to belong to one of the most exclusive Clubs in the NFT ecosystem, please do not continue. The BAYCs are close by. 10% Mint: Don't expect anything, we have invested a lot in this community and the time has come to enjoy our earnings.👑 20% Mint: The true snob never rests, there is always a higher goal to reach. We are going to use what we have saved so far to start the development of our nation in the Metaverse. And in addition, we will raffle 10 peacocks among the holders on our Discord.🦚🦚 40% mint: The Peacock Games are announced, and without being a holder, you will not have access to these events! May the odds be always in your favor. For more information about these events, log in to our Discord!🥇🥇 60% mint: A Snob sees opportunities where others do not. We hate weak hands, they don't deserve to be part of our community, so we will spend $10,000 to buy back the Peacocks that are for sale. The ones we buy back will be burned and removed from the collection. We will also launch our own merchandising, and if you hold more than 5 NFTs you will receive a special Peacock pack.🔥🔥 80% Mint: We will start to develop our own "Play to Earn" and also the directory adds new members: We will also launch our own merchandising, and if you have more than 5 NFTs you will receive a special Peacock pack.💰💰 100%. Mint: Best of Breed. Our team is already working on improving the genes of peacocks to achieve a species never seen before. This project, which will have a $100,000 fund, will make our nation greater and greater.🌑🌑 A R

Blockchain:

Ethereum

Ethereum

Drop Date:

January 7, 2022