Lucky Angpao NFT
In celebration of the Year of the Tiger, we wanted to do something meaningful and to give back to the community. Lucky Angpao NFT is a collection of 8,888 unique Angpao NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain, with 10% of all proceeds going to WWF – The Malayan Tiger Project. WWF – Malaysia’s tiger conservation work is designed to reduce threats towards tigers and other wildlife living within the same landscape. The remaining 90% will be split amongst the 8 NFT owners of the Lucky Angpao collection! Available for Minting: 8 February 2022, 8PM (GMT+8).